COVID-19 has dominated the news worldwide and affected us all in one way or another. With the rapidly evolving concerns surrounding this crisis, we wanted to provide an update on how we are responding to COVID-19.
To our valued customers
The health and safety of our Customers, Employees & Sub-Trades has always been the foremost priority of our team here at Hi-Calibre Views. With the COVID-19 situation intensifying we wanted to be in communication with you about the steps we are implementing.
Hi-Calibre Views continues to closely monitor the developing COVID-19 situation. The government affirms that the risk to Alberta remains low. However, we have implemented a number of measures to ensure Customer, Employee & Sub-Trade safety and well-being.
Enhanced safety measures at Hi-Calibre Views include:
- Cleaning job-site specific high-touch surfaces such as elevator buttons, door handles, etc
- Promoting preventive best practices including hand washing and hand sanitization
- Implementing HR policies around sick days and leave
- Employing a No Handshake Policy
- All Employees & Sub-Trades have been ordered to stay home & call 811 if they experience any flu like symptoms
Our Clients, Employee’s & Sub-Trade’s health and safety is our first priority. At Hi-Calibre Views, excellent customer service, quality workmanship & competitive pricing are our core values. We will continue to uphold these as we move through this unique situation and will keep you up to date with any changes to safety measures, policies and services.
We would also like to offer our sympathies to all those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.